the Calendar page gives an overview, in the chosen timeframe, of books being released and their status in Readarr.
- A green stripe means it already exists in Readarr
- A red stripe means it is monitored and missing in Readarr.
You can navigate between time periods by clicking the arrows, or "Today" to get back to the view that contains today in it.
Click on Search for Missing to search for all missing, monitored books on the current view.
Click on iCal Link to get a URL to add to Google Calendar.
- Check to include unmonitored authors/books in the iCal feed.
- Select the number of days in the past to include in the feed.
- Select the number of days in the future to include in the feed.
- Select a tag to limit the feed to only those authors that have a matching tag.
- Copy the iCal feed URL or click the subscribe button if you browser supports it.
Click on Options to change the overall settings for this page.
- Click to streamline the view by collapsing multiple books releasing on the same day.
- Click to show an icon when the books exists but the cutoff is not yet met.
- You can change the first day of the week to your local choice.
- You can change the format of the week's column header to your local choice.
- You can change the time format to your local choice.
- You can enable color-impaired mode, which changes the green and red stripes to a more visible set of colors to suit color-impaired viewers.