- Library View
- Update All - Update metadata for all movies, refresh posters, rescan movie folders, and rescan movie files (if enabled)
- Refresh & Scan - Refresh the currently viewed movie's metadata and rescan it's folder
- RSS Sync - Refresh the RSS feed from your Indexers and see if anything new has been posted to be grabbed
- Search All / Search Filtered - Search all movies in the current view
- Manual Import (Movie Index) - Manually import a movie file for a movie you have added to Radarr from any folder that Radarr can access.
- Manual Import (Movie) - Manually import a movie file for a movie you have added to Radarr from the assigned movie's folder.
- Movie Editor / Movie Index - Toggle between Mass Editor mode and Movie Index (Library) Mode
- Options - Change display options
- View Toggle View Type
- Table - Tabular View
- Posters - Display Posters (Similar to Plex)
- Overview - Display overview information and the poster; the most detailed view
- Sort - Sort the current view
- Filter - Filter the current view
- Wanted - Movie is missing, monitored, and available
- Missing - Movie is missing and monitored
- If you're looking to add a new movie this is the page that you will be wanting to do that from.
- Below the search field you can also find the Import Existing Movies button. If that is the case for you, you can find great information on that also in our Quick Start Guide
- If you get an error of "path is already configured" see this FAQ entry
Library Import allows you to import existing organized movies and each movie's file via existing files in the path directory. This is especially useful when making a new Radarr instance and wanting to keep your existing series.
Library import is for adding and importing an existing organized library of (a) movie(s) into Radarr
Library Import shall not be used for:
- Importing files from a download folder
- Adding or Importing one or more files that are not properly named and organized in their own Movie Folder within your root folder or a folder you wish to add as a root folder
- Any other uses that are not adding a movie to Radarr and importing the movie and it's file from the root (library) folder that was input to Library Import
If you get an error of "path is already configured" see this FAQ entry
It is required that movie folders and files have the year in their name to be imported and parsed.
Discover shows recommended Movies.
- If you do not have (a/any) list(s) then it will show the top 90 most recommended movies based on the TMDb movies recommended for the movies in your library in addition to the 10 recommendations from your most recent additions.
Tip: You can disable Radarr recommended movies and view only movies from your lists in
- If you have (a) list(s) then it will show the recommendations noted above AND entries from your list(s)
- Tip: Change the
New Non-Excluded to only show movies that are not in your library.
- Chances are that if you have a new installation without any movies
added you're going to have a view very similar to this. In order to
have Radarr suggest any new movies to you you will need to add
something in order to give it a direction to suggest. You have
- Click on the Add New Movie button to add movies by hand.
- Click on the Import Existing Library button to import an existing library that you have collected
- Click on the Add Lists button to add a list to Radarr
- Some additional information about lists found here
- Once You've added a movie by one of the three options listed above you will be presented with different movies to discover.
- Here you can select what movies you want to add to your library
- Here if you're feeling extra crazy you can select all the movies that are on this list
- Select what root path you'd like for these movies to go to once they are imported
- Select what availability you'd like the movie to have before it is grabbed
- Select any quality profiles you have already built (More info)
- Do you want Radarr to monitor this movie for any upgrades in quality
- Would you like Radarr to go out and Automatically search for this movie after you add it?
- Do you want Radarr to exclude this/these movies from any lists that would be imported (More info)
- Finally Add the movie. This will add the entry into your library.